March 25, 2012

Mum's Birthday


Today is my mum's birthday.  I won't tell you how old she is but I'm 50 and the youngest of her 6 children......

She had a quiet birthday today but all the family visited or called over the last couple of days.  We are having a dinner for her next weekend when cousins from out of town come for a visit.  She gots lots of lovely presents.

I get to enjoy some of her floral presents as well.  My sister brought a beautiful blue hydrangea today.  One of my favourites...

My brother brought a beautiful mum that looks great in a pink metal pail that I bought at Homesense  this week.  The magnolia branches I cut from my tree are starting to bloom.  Don't you just love the blue lantern I bought for the backyard.  It's modelled after a Crown jar.



Gorgeous, aren't they?

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.