July 20, 2014

On of my Favs - Snug Harbour Bay

Hey everyone...check out Kim at Snug Harbour Bay.  I am featuring her this week because she has become an old friend on the blogosphere.  She is one of those people that feels like an old friend very quickly. Often she has been that encouraging e-mail that arrived in my box at the perfect moment.  Definitely a niche blogger and one of our perfect little village.



Just like most of my other favourite blogs, hers is that slice of life where she takes you on her travels and shares her day to day.  She has some different interests and hobbies than I do that I like to enjoy vicariously.  Have you heard of geocaching?  It's like a high-tech treasure hunt.  One of my great-nephews does this as well.  It sounds like a lot of fun and provides both physical and mental exercise.  Something I could use more of!


Geocaching teaches you valuable skills - problem solving, puzzle solving, reading maps, directions, how to use a compass/GPS, etc.  Read some of Kim's posts on geocaching and you might find a new interest. You can also meet and make new friends like Kim does (see above).

Lately I've been following the posts about Kim's recent trip to Nashville.  A visit there is definitely on my bucket list.  I've enjoyed seeing it through Kim's eyes.


There has been lots of great furniture redos featured on Snug Harbour Bay and Kim's daughter, Chablis often lends her expertise.


I love visiting the lake because most of the time I wish I was fishing...look at this beauty.


For some family friendly good times, head on over to Snug Harbour Bay and tell Kim that Julie sent you.


Julie

13 comments:

  1. That fish could be a good meal! Love fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie - thanks for featuring me today. What a nice surprise to wake up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim. You are very welcome! You are always there for me. One of my favourite blogging friends. Love Tony and Chablis too! xo J

      Delete
  3. Great feature! Kim is something special and I too enjoy her interesting blog! I now will follow you too Julie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dolly - nice to meet you. Thanks for following. I was just on your Pinterest site. Lovely, lovely. J

      Delete
  4. Julie,I agree with you 100%. Miss Kim is a special person,and I too feel like I've known her for years! And I too will follow you Miss Julie,happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne - nice to meet you! We both have excellent taste in blogging friends. J

      Delete
  5. I love Kim. She is such a sweetie. xo Lauara

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to feature Kim and her blog. I love her too and have learned about cacheing through her.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.