July 28, 2014

Garden Glimpses

It's a rainy, overcast, grey day in Peterborough so I thought I'd share some photos of the garden that I've taken this month.









So cute!!!!  A planter made for me by my "honourary" nephew, Josh.  He's still in high school but has a blacksmithing business.  I'll do a post on him soon.


I visited the Laveanne lavender fields a couple of weeks ago.  It was lovely. I just love the scent of lavender and am growing as many kinds as I can find.  At the farm, I bought some Dutch lavender which I had never heard of before.  We'll see how it grows here.  So far, Munstead lavender is my favourite.



I hope it's sunny wherever you are!

Julie

8 comments:

  1. I love lavender Do you dry yours and use it for sachets or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim - yes I dry it for sachets and last year, I made some lavender wands. J

      Delete
  2. Hi Julie - your flowers are just beautiful! Those lavender fields are gorgeous.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Ontario too and it's sure been a cold and rainy summer. It's a treat wandering through your garden and the lavender farm with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen. I know...I still haven't finished my garden. It hasn't been good gardening weather this year. (Or at least I am using that excuse for my laziness :) J

      Delete
  4. We had rain yesterday too ... much needed rain. I love your chair planter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lipitor (Atorvastatin) is used together with diet to lower blood levels of “bad” cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein, or LDL), to increase levels of “good” cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein, or HDL), and to lower triglycerides (a type of fat in the blood).
    Lipitor is used to treat high cholesterol, and to lower the risk of stroke, heart attack, or other heart complications in people with type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, or other risk factors such as genetically high cholesterol.we have
    lipitor for sale

    buy lipitor online
    Atorvastatin calcium
    buy Atorvastatin
    buy lipitor online UK
    buy lipitor online USA You can READ MORE about Lipitor side effects

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.