October 25, 2013

Frugal Friday #10 - Netflix

I spend a lot of money each month for cable and internet...over $150. I can't live without my internet (of course) but I will be reviewing some of my cable charges to see if I can lower them at all.  One of the ways I've been able to cut costs though is through Netflix.


I used to rent two or three movies a month and that could easily add up to $20.  Now with Netflix, I pay $7.99 a month and get access to a lot of great movies and TV shows. I've gotten hooked on some TV shows like the Walking Dead.  Even with my digital cable package, I don't get AMC.


Notice I didn't enlarge this photo for the squeamish among you.  You're welcome...

If you are looking for some cheap entertainment, I highly recommend Netflix.  It's good value for the money (and this is not a paid advertisement, I'm just a fan). One of the things I really love about it is that I can watch it on my laptop, in bed, all comfy cosy with a cup of tea. If you haven't checked it out yet, take a minute and sign up for a free month.  I bet you'll be glad you did.  xo Jules

1 comment:

  1. We use netflix too, but we also get AMC on our cable. We are hooked with watching the Walking Dead too! Ha ha! We make a special nightly snack and beverage too. I would love to cut our cable bill in half, but I would not get to watch the current news or school closings. However, I can get the closings on my internet too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.