February 24, 2012

Snow Day


I'm having a snow day today.  I'm not leaving the house!!

Yesterday I was wearing running shoes when I met the girls for lunch.  There was no snow left and today we are a winter wonderland again.  I took pictures through the  window so the quality isn't the best but brrrrrrrrrrrrr.
This the gingko tree in my backyard
This is the beautiful magnolia tree in my backyard
This is the view down my street today
Now we need something colourful - the tulips I bought yesterday to celebrate the smell of spring in the air.  I guess I was a little premature.


Here's some plates from my leaf collection...


Here's some of my McCoy pots...


and here's a lovely plate I got at Value Village...


Have a nice  Friday.......

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.