June 01, 2013

Keys

One of my favourite things are keys.  Any type of key but skeletons are the best.  I've started a small collection of decorative keys.  These ones hang on the fence in my courtyard...


They have a Celtic feel to them....



When I was at Chickadelic this week,  I saw another key and I couldn't resist.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.  I didn't mean to start a collection but I think I may have...


So many possibilities...so many doors to open....I am joining Claudia's party at Mockingbird Hill Cottage today.  Click on her party and open the door to many beautiful and wonderful things.

Julie

5 comments:

  1. What a great thing to collect - and I think you have started a collection! Such beautiful keys! I've never seen any quite like them.

    Thanks so much for joining in this week.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I have always loved keys, too. I think yours are neat!

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love keys too, yours is a great start to a wonderful collection. The last one reminds me of the bathroom key to the old apartment I used to live in...so old the bathroom was down the hall.

    Locked myself out many a time...

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came over from Claudia's blog just to say I *love* keys, too! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a keey collector too ... have made them into keychimes, a stepping stone and garden decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.