January 05, 2012

Kitchen Comforts


I was out yesterday shopping at Craftworks at the Barn - it is a large consignment type market with antiques, vintage finds, handcrafted goods and Amish furniture.  I got this magnet for the fridge.  Laughter is the best medicine and I aim to have a good laugh at least once a day.


I bought this Pyrex refrigerator box for $6.  We are using it as a butter dish and it helps carry on my red, white and black theme.


I was also really thrilled to find this ironstone soup tureen in my own cupboard!  It was a gift from my cousin and it's perfect above the cupboard.  I also found some napkins I bought about 20 years ago that are embroidered with the sweetest little strawberries. 


I'm starting to think I should just clean up the cupboards and drawers and do my shopping at home from now on.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.