April 19, 2013

Divine Twine


Do you remember this lovely twine I bought?  I've been wanting some ever since I saw it on so many different blogs and Pinterest.  I was so happy when I found out that Chickadelic was going to carry it.


I, of course, chose the red one.....


And the perfect way to store it and use it?


Well, in a restaurant sugar shaker, of course!  This idea was stolen from Pinterest and the shaker was less than $3 at the local restaurant supply.


This will look perfect on my desk and always be close at hand.  I just want to tie things up now LOL.

Julie

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea! What a funky chic look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the twine storage idea, Julie - gotta love Pinterest!

    Hope to see you again soon :)

    Kerry (www.sochickadelic.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the twine storage idea, Julie - gotta love Pinterest!

    Hope to see you again soon :)

    Kerry (www.sochickadelic.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you use it for. Great storage idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julie, wow!!! I love the twine and how you keep it, so handy, Thanks, Francine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.